RSS

June 6 years ago

imes is keep changing every mili second, without I am aware, now is june again that mean 6 year has been passed by. During that times, I have ever tried hundreds of time to forget all that ever happen. forget all the day, when I always call you three times every day.
But do you know, my head is keep rolling with that memory, and it is just keep getting stronger. Its keep coming every day..., each week..., each month..., each june at every year.
although once in a while you ever come between that day, but every the time, you also will go off hand. Not matter what I have said, No matter how I try to let you know, you never care even just for once.
and now 6 years has been passed, is it possible that you still to remember?
the day in june 6 years ago?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS